As a busy working and student mom, I feel guilty during busy days since I cannot prepare a good meal for my family. I feel like I am always in the rush with all my work deliverables and school deadline, and I feel bad about this. Good thing GrabFood is to the rescue! In the GrabFood Everyday Value Meals, I get to choose different varieties of food selection with the most affordable price. For as low as 99 pesos I can order my favorite meals anytime and anywhere. This is very helpful and life-saving for me. I don’t need to keep on rushing, I just simply select my food choice for the day and I am good to go.
Here are some of my top favorite picks at GrabFood Everyday Value Meals:
- If we are up for some fried chicken meal, the boneless soy garlic chicken (P115) from South Wing Cafeteria is the best. This is always yummy with caramelized onions on the side!
- If I am craving for lutong bahay food, I always check Ellen’s Bulaloan sa Bankerohan. I love their paksiw na bariles (P75), gulay bicol express (P45) and their pritong tilapia (P80). Their lutong bahay are heart warming and makes me miss my Nanay’s home cooking.
3. Who wouldn’t love the chicken luglug (P115) and éclair from Cecil’s? Their food and pastry selection always hit the spot and reminds me so much of my childhood comfort food.
- The beef tapsilog (P130) from Tea Cup Time Resto saves the day too! Very affordable yet delicious!
- The steamed chicken dumplings (P90) from Dragon Dumplings are very wallet-friendly and delicious. This is perfectly paired with chili oil and calamansi.
These are just some of my top picks from the GrabFood Everyday Value Meals. They have a wide array of selections that will surely save your day as well as your wallet and honor your food cravings! You don’t have to compromise your food cravings during your busy days. Simply check GrabFood app and look for everyday value meals!
To avail of this, just download the GrabFood App, click the Food category, click the Starts at 99 tile and choose your food cravings!